Free US shipping. Free global shipping on order over $120.
- Item ships from Atlanta, GA
Flower pearl ring, adjustable ring, natural pearl ring, brass ring, gold statement ring, gold plated ring, minimalist ring, flower ring, gold flower ring, botanical ring, dainty ring, simple design ring, unique design ring, everyday ring, bee ring
+++++++ Description +++++++This adjustable ring is made with 18k gold plated, and natural pearl. Size can be adjusted from US size 4 to size 13.
+++++++ Shipping +++++++We usually take 1 business day to process.US Domestic shipping usually takes 1-5 business days. Ship from Atlanta, GA.International shipping usually takes 6-16 business days.
+++++++ Return & Exchange +++++++We do accept return or exchange, but only for quality problem items.If you find out something wrong with your purchase after you receive it.Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in 3 business days.We will have someone to help you with it directly!
Thank you for your support, hope you like our brand!
-FREE DeliveryFree shipping on all U.S. orders, usually take 1-3 business days. We also do free shipping on $120+ global orders, usually take 5-12 business day.-Shipping CarrierOur default shipping carrier is USPS-First Class Mail, but we also provide other shipping carriers. You can choose during checkout.-Return & ExchangeWe do accept returns and exchanges when our products have quality problems. Quality problems include losing color in 14 days, damages, and broken.
Tips on caring for your gold plated jewelry:
– Clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
– After wearing, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have to avoid scratches.
– Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Wear your jewelry after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewelry’s metal.
– Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing and exercising.
– Avoid rubbing plated bracelets, necklaces and rings against each other.